Thanks to the generosity of supporters like yourself, we can afford to provide camping and other educational opportunities to blind and partially sighted children, youth, and adults from across Canada.
The Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired is a charter member of the Canadian Council of the Blind Inc., A Canadian Registered Charity – with registered charity number 11921 8899 RR0001.
To help enhance our programs and services with a donation, please follow the steps below.
- Write your cheque to the order of the Canadian Council of the Blind Inc.
- In the memo portion of the cheque note that this is in trust for the CCB Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired Chapter.
- Please provide your full name and mailing address so that a charitable receipt can be sent back to you.
- Mail your donation to:
The Canadian Council of the Blind Inc. National Office,
20 James St., Suite 100, Ottawa, ON K2P 0T6, Canada
Attention: Ms. Mary Ellen Durkee
- Please mark “℅ CCB Camp Bowen Society for the Visually Impaired” on the envelope.
- Notify us of your donation by any of these methods.
Your kind and generous donations are always welcome.
Tax receipts are available for your contributions.
If you require assistance during the donation process, please feel free to call +1 (844) 692-6936.
See who has donated to Camp Bowen in the past.
Questions, Comments or Suggestions?
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please call us at: +1 (844) 692-6936.
Thank You in advance for your support.
The Camp Bowen Society for the visually Impaired Team